Guiding Families Along
Life’s Path For More Than 30 Years
Jacqueline M. Jaques JD
Jackie Jaques has been with Severns & Howard since November of 2016. Jackie is a VA-accredited attorney whose practice areas include VA and Medicaid asset protection planning, estate planning, guardianships, and decedent's estates.
Jackie graduated from Indiana University Maurer School of Law and was admitted to the Indiana bar in 1997. She has a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from Purdue University. Jackie serves on the Board of Directors for the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Greater Indianapolis and for accessABILITY Center for Independent Living - Indianapolis. She is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. She is also a member of the Elder Law and Probate, Trust, and Real Property sections of the Indiana State Bar Association. Prior to joining Severns & Howard, Jackie practiced Social Security disability law.
Jackie is a third-degree black belt in tae kwon do, an aspiring beekeeper, and the mother of three teenagers who are growing up too fast.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- Purdue University
- Civil Engineering
- Indiana, 1997
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Greater Indianapolis, Board of Directors
- accessABILITY Center for Independent Living, Indianapolis, Board of Directors
- Elder Law and Probate Section, Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Trust Section, Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Real Property Section, Indiana State Bar Association, Member